The Staircase, also known as CAM 7, is a location in Five Nights at Wario's 3.
- The player may choose to hide in this room if they have first completed the Bathroom on Night 2, and make it to Night 3.
- If the player hides in this room, Ashley and Wario are active.
- Using your hands will temporarily blind you, but it is necessary to get rid of Ashley when you see her shadow.
- It will blind you longer the longer it is kept on, but you can still check the Monitor to get rid of Wario.
- The Monitor can be used to get rid of Wario if he is in CAM 5 (Living Room 2). When he appears in the room's camera, the player should watch him until he leaves. Failure to do this will result in Wario rushing toward the player.
- Wario will come from the room at the bottom, Living Room 2. The player should check this room often.
- Ashley's shadow will appear at the top of the stairs, so there's no need to check her on the Monitor.
- Once Ashley leaves (your heart will slow down), the player should immediately pull up the Monitor to fend off Wario (you will hear a sound cue).
- Sometimes Mario's hat is visible on top of the Staircase through the Monitor.
|FNaW||The Office • Office Exit • Entrance 1 • Entrance 2 • Machinery • Storage • Corridor • Control Room • Freezing Room • Bathrooms|
|FNaW2||The Office • Backroom • Office Entry • Entry Staircase • Hallways • Machinery • Conference Room • Working Room • Studio • Tool Storage • Garden|
|FNaW3||Living Room • Living Room 2 • Living Room 3 • Bathroom • Bedroom • Bedroom 2 • Playroom • Hallway • Staircase • Kitchen • Laundry • Cellar|
|FNaW:O||Kitchen • Office • Storage • Attic • Backdoor • Basement • Bathroom|
|FNaW4|| Channel 1 • News Channel • Forest • Graveyard • Cooking with EMMA! • HallwayApperance
It is just the side of a staircase with mostly the camera place showing the floor