The remote is a mechanic in Five Nights at Wario's 4. It's the only mechanic in the game (except the menu bar on the top).
The remote is used as a means of defense against Wario, Waluigi, Luigi, Mario, and Peach. Starting on Night 4, the remote will break frequently and randomly; when this happens, the player has to repair it by clicking the "Fix remote" icon in the menu bar.
- Can lower the brightness for Wario.
- Can switch channels for Waluigi, Luigi and Peach.
- Has a radio channel in which you can repel Mario.
- Breaks more often starting Night 4 and onward.
- The fixing progress is time consuming, so you better be fast or else you will be killed.