The remote is a mechanic in Five Nights at Wario's 4 . It's one of the two game mechanics, the other being the menu bar on the top.
The remote is used as a means of defense against Wario , Waluigi , Luigi , Mario , and Peach . The remote will start to break more frequently and randomly starting at Night 4. To fix it player will have to repair it by clicking the "Fix remote" icon in the menu bar.
- Can lower the brightness for Wario.
- Can switch channels for Waluigi, Luigi and Peach.
- Has a radio channel in which you can repel Mario.
- Breaks more often starting Night 4 and onward.
- The fixing progress is time consuming, so you better be fast or else you may be killed.