|“||I'm sorry but this is only for employees.||”|
— Phone Guy, Five Nights at Wario's 3
The Phone Guys are characters in the Five Nights at Wario's series who guide the player in his attempt to survive the nights at Wario's Fast Food Factory, WarioWare Inc., and Wario's Big Mansion.
- WwwWario - Voice actor for all phone messages in Five Nights at Wario's.
- DawkosGames - Voice actor for all phone messages in Five Nights at Wario's 2 and a few in 3.
- Razzbowski Nuzlocker - Voice actor for most phone messages in Five Nights at Wario's 3.
- Mastermax888 - Voice actor for all phone messages in Five Nights at Wario's Origins
Five Nights at Wario's
Five Nights at Wario's 2
Phone Guy in this game appears to be one of the antagonists. He gives you tips and hints for the plot every night, but in Night 6, he reveals his true side, and is possessed by Luigi. In the ending of the game, he goes into hiding from the police.
Five Nights at Wario's 3
Phone Guy in this game, who introduced himself as Max, is one of the deuteragonist. He gives you tips and hints for the plot every night, until Night 5 he got murdered by Phone Guy (Richard McRoy) from the second game.
Five Nights at Wario's Origins
The phone guy will call the player on the cut scenes before nights, often showing worry that you have stayed but still gives helpful tips. The worry is probably because he is good friends with the player.
- In the first game, there doesn't seem to be a phone which makes it unsure where any phone messages come from.
- It could be said it's from the computer on your desk.
- In the second game, Phone Guy is Richard McRoy and is possessed by Luigi.
- In the third game, Richard is possessed by Peach.
- Also in the second game, there is a chance that when you die, you get a cutscene in which Phone Guy says, "Hello, hello? Are you there or not? *Laughs* Good."
- It's also possible Phone Guy in the second game could be Richard McRoy due to him working at a place for six nights just like the first game.
- In the good ending, Phone Guy (Richard McRoy) from first and second game could be the one getting shot at by the police while the house's night watchman runs away or came out of Wario's big mansion.
- In the bad ending Richard McRoy killed the house's night watchman.
|Enemies||Wario • Waluigi • Mario • Luigi • Peach • Wario Man • Bowser • Toad • Yoshi • Ashley • Donkey Kong • Nightmare Wario|
|Humans||Richard McRoy • Phone Guy • Thomas Taylor|