|“||And people have also mentioned that Mario's girlfriend or some sort, Peach or something, I dunno if that is the correct name. She went in to look for Mario when he went missing, and apparently she was never found either...||”|
— Phone Guy explaining what happened to Peach.
She looks almost exactly like Princess Peach from Nintendo games, except she has black soulless eyes and what appears to be 2 big fangs.
She starts in Entrance 2, and moves to Machinery and finally to the Control Room, before appearing at The Office window on the right. The player must shut the door immediately upon seeing her at the window. Failure to do so will result in Peach disabling the lights and the window button quickly, and will afterwards eventually jumpscare you. It should be noted that Peach rarely attacks you and can sometimes even only attack once or twice on night 6 meaning that like for Luigi, Peach notably lingers at the window wasting power and valuble time.
She'll appear in front of the player with her arms covering her face at first. Then, she opens her arms up, revealing her face, and she flies at the player.
- The dots in her eyes may be her pupils, even though it may be the lighting on her eyes since they appear on any room she's in, even inside The Office.
- Peach's model seems to be taken from Super Smash Brothers, due to the extra noticeable details in the hair and dress.
- Peach appears to have scars on her face.
- Peach is quite inactive compared to the other characters.
- Peach possesses Richard McRoy in Five Nights at Wario's 3.
- Peach may have entered the factory through Entrance 2 when she disappeared, because she appears to be calling for someone's name, possibly Mario and Luigi.
- Peach appears distressed in almost all of her placements
- She is easy to tell when she moves, since footsteps can be heard from her.
She looks very much like in the first game. She has the same black eyes and her gaping mouth. However, her model seems to have less detailed texture and she seems to lack the scars on her face and the spiky teeth.
She is supposed to use different attack style and tactics to kill Thomas Taylor.
Peach notably has no appearance in FNAW3, except for the beginning, as we can see Peach in a cameo, revealing that Peach possessed Richard McRoy, which explains her absence in the game, this also means that Luigi finally got to return to the series after his absence in FNAW2 after he got replaced by Toad, who himself, was replaced by the new charcter, DK in Five Nights at Wario's 3.
- This is the only variant of peach with "eyes."
Peach is back in FNaW:O
She seems to have the same appearance as the second game, albeit, she is way more detailed and now lacks a gaping mouth, and now has lipstick, also, she has a different jumpscare.
Peach will randomly replace the battery in the bathroom. If the player does not leave the room, she will kill the player.
She appears in front of the player, while screaming and flail her arms.
Peach makes another appearance as an antagonist in Five Nights at Wario's 4.
Peach seems to have kept her design from FNAW2 and FNAW:O, except that now she has a rope around her neck and seems to always be hanging in the channels she appears in.
When Peach appears, the channel will flash black breifly and she can be seen hanging in the channel. If the player presses "Cut Rope" in the menu she will go away, but will also vanish if the player switches channels. She only appears on the News Channel, the Graveyard and the Forest.
Five Nights at Wario's: Origins
Five Nights at Wario's 4
|Enemies||Wario • Waluigi • Mario • Luigi • Peach • Wario Man • Bowser • Toad • Yoshi • Ashley • Donkey Kong • Nightmare Wario|
|Humans||Richard McRoy • Phone Guy • Thomas Taylor|