The Laundry, also known as CAM 10, is a location in Five Nights at Wario's 3.
- The player may choose to hide in this room if they have first completed the Bathroom on Night 2, and make it to Night 4.
- If the player hides in this room, Luigi, Waluigi, and Mario will become active.
It is basically a regular Laundry room with drapes on the window. The room is a yellow color and there are three washing machines.
- You need to pay attention to the breathing sounds, as they indicate that someone has entered the room.
- You will need to have the washing machine on when Mario is close, but you will be unable to hear Waluigi and Luigi.
- If Luigi enters the room, you must quickly look to the left and right of the room.
- If Waluigi enters the room, you must stay perfectly still.
- You cannot see anyone enter the room when you are inside.
- Mario moves quickly throughout the rooms if the washing machine is off for a length of time. Have it switched on as often as possible to keep him from getting to you.
- Mario will not move as long as the washing machine is turned on, so use this to your advantage.
|FNaW||The Office • Office Exit • Entrance 1 • Entrance 2 • Machinery • Storage • Corridor • Control Room • Freezing Room • Bathrooms|
|FNaW2||The Office • Backroom • Office Entry • Entry Staircase • Hallways • Machinery • Conference Room • Working Room • Studio • Tool Storage • Garden|
|FNaW3||Living Room • Living Room 2 • Living Room 3 • Bathroom • Bedroom • Bedroom 2 • Playroom • Hallway • Staircase • Kitchen • Laundry • Cellar|
|FNaW:O||Kitchen • Office • Storage • Attic • Backdoor • Basement • Bathroom|
|FNaW4||Channel 1 • News Channel • Forest • Graveyard • Cooking with EMMA! • Hallway|