Five Nights at Wario's 4 is the fifth and final game of the Five Nights At Wario's series. It was created by WwwWario.
The game has no office, but takes instead place inside of a room, where there is a television with channels to swap through. These channels work as the game's cameras, where the different characters will appear. Due to the emphasis on remote controls, this makes the game quite a different experience compared to previous installments.
This game requires the player to understand the characters and mechanics very well in order to make the right choices. Most nights start out easy with not much going on, before they get more intense as the night progresses, which is easier to understand when the player knows the enemies' AI.
Story-wise, the game takes places inside the mind of Richard McRoy sometime between the first/1 and second/2 game. Five Nights at Wario's 4 is a nightmare of Richard McRoy; this is where he started to have nightmares of the characters he saw while working in Wario's Fast Food Factory, before getting a job as the phone instructor at the newly opened Wario Ware Inc., and eventually becoming fully possessed during the events of Five Nights at Wario's 2.
- This is the only game in the series to feature a radically different unlockable mode: Quest Mode.
- This is also the only game to feature a new variation of Wario: Nightmare Wario.
- A notable touch to this game is that it breaks the fourth wall (and multiple times at that).
- This is the first and only FNaW game where Wario Man doesn’t make any appearance.
- This is the only game in the series to take place within someone's mind (Richard McRoy's nightmare to be exact).