Five Nights at Wario's 3 is the third installment to the Five Nights at Wario's series.
The third chapter in the Five Nights at Wario's trilogy, where you find yourself in a big mansion, hiding in different rooms every night, while you try to find your way out.
- On March 4th, WwwWario posted a trailer of the game early in development.
- On March 8th, WwwWario posted a preview featuring Luigi with the text, "Missed me?"
- On March 9th, WwwWario posted a teaser.
- On March 13th, WwwWario posted a teaser of a room, brightening it will reveal Luigi.
- On March 14th, DawkosGames played a demo that he got from WwwWario.
- On March 16th, WwwWario posted a teaser of Donkey Kong.
- On March 21th, WwwWario posted a preview on Twitter showing the Hallway as the current location with Mario.
- On April 19th, WwwWario sent out the full games.
- On April 20th, WwwWario put up a Game Jolt page.
- On this day also, the game was released.
- All the rooms are modified pictures from Google Images.
- All the characters are modified BrawlBox models.
- One Night at Flumpty's is mentioned in the Extra menu.
- Although it was mentioned in the Game Jolt page that the player chooses between two different rooms "every night", this does not happen on the first and last night.