Five Nights at Wario's 3 is the third installment to the Five Nights at Wario's series.
Five Night's at Wario's 3 is the third chapter in the Five Nights at Wario's fangame series, where you find yourself in a big mansion, hiding in different rooms from hostile characters every night, while trying to find your way out.
- On March 4th, WwwWario posted a trailer of the game early in development.
- On March 8th, WwwWario posted a preview featuring Luigi with the text, "Missed me?"
- On March 9th, WwwWario posted a teaser.
- On March 13th, WwwWario posted a teaser of a room, brightening it will reveal Luigi.
- On March 14th, DawkosGames played a demo that he got from WwwWario.
- On March 16th, WwwWario posted a teaser of Donkey Kong.
- On March 21th, WwwWario posted a preview on Twitter showing the Hallway as the current location with Mario.
- On April 19th, WwwWario sent out the full games.
- On April 20th, WwwWario put up a Game Jolt page.
- This was also the day the game was released.
- All the rooms are modified pictures from Google Images.
- All the characters are modified BrawlBox models.
- Links to One Night at Flumpty's and One Night at Flumpty's 2 can be found in the "Also check out..." section in the Extra menu.
- Although it was mentioned in the Game Jolt page that the player chooses between two different rooms "every night", they are forced to play in specific rooms for the first and fifth nights.