The Cellar is a location in Five Nights at Wario's 3.
- It is the location you stay in on Night 5, the game's final night.
- Wario, Luigi, and Waluigi are active during the night.
- You can only see Wario, Luigi, and Waluigi by using your (night vision) Monitor although you can only look in the Cellar as there are no other rooms available.
- You must also charge your camera constantly as using it takes away a lot of power. Similar to (mostly) every other room, letting it run will make you unable to use it until it charges back up. You must do it manually this time.
- Waluigi acts similar to how he did on Night 3 in Living Room 2. Flashing lights only work on Waluigi, it will also make you temporarily unable to charge your camera.
- Luigi and Wario act similarly to how Wario acted on Night 1 in the Living Room. You must look away from them if you see them on your Monitor, although they react a bit slower.
- Wario appears on the left, Luigi appears on the right, and Waluigi appears in the center.
- You must look away from Wario and Luigi but you must flash the lights when Waluigi is in the center.
- You should look to the right side of the room and stay looking that way as Luigi usually shows up later. This takes off Wario as a threat so you only have to worry about Luigi and Waluigi.
- A sound cue will (sometimes) be played when Waluigi is in the center whether or not you can see him. You should still check your Monitor for him.
- The Cellar has no CAM number on the Monitor.
- Without a CAM number, it cannot be viewed on the Monitor from other rooms.
- Conversely, it cannot view other rooms.
- A glitch can occur where the Monitor will stay up until the night ends or you are killed.
- Sometimes the words "WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE" can appear on the left wall.
- You can beat the night instantly if you get all the pieces of the Music Box and activate it.
- Near the end of the night, your controls will disappear, but the buttons are still "there."
|FNaW||The Office • Office Exit • Entrance 1 • Entrance 2 • Machinery • Storage • Corridor • Control Room • Freezing Room • Bathrooms|
|FNaW2||The Office • Backroom • Office Entry • Entry Staircase • Hallways • Machinery • Conference Room • Working Room • Studio • Tool Storage • Garden|
|FNaW3||Living Room • Living Room 2 • Living Room 3 • Bathroom • Bedroom • Bedroom 2 • Playroom • Hallway • Staircase • Kitchen • Laundry • Cellar|
|FNaW:O||Kitchen • Office • Storage • Attic • Backdoor • Basement • Bathroom|
|FNaW4|| Channel 1 • News Channel • Forest • Graveyard • Cooking with EMMA! • HallwayApperance
The cellar is old and dirty, there is bricks chipping a large pile of dirt in the corner and thre is a large opening in the center which was probably a door at one time.