|“||The ones who used to live in that house you're in were the McRoy family. Though that was a very long time ago there was one child and Mr and Mrs McRoy.||”|
— Phone guy referring to Ashley and Richard McRoy
Ashley is one of the antagonists in Five Nights at Wario's 3, her debut in the series.
Ashley has her original appearance, except her eyes don't have pupils and her mouth is also wider in scale.
- Night 2 : If the player hides in the Bathroom, she starts in the Laundry, passes the Living Room and the Kitchen. When she is at the doorway, the player must take a pill to survive.
- Night 3 : If the player hides in the Staircase, she starts in the Playroom and crosses the Hallway. Her shadow will appear at the top of the stairs, the player will need to cover his face with his hands until she leaves.
Ashley make no appearance as a hostile enemy in Five Nights at Wario's: Origins
Ashley makes no appearance in Five Nights at Wario's 4.
- She's the second female character in the series, the first is Peach.
- She is a character from Nintendo's Wario Ware franchise.
- The Phone guy mentions that the McRoy family (Mr and Mrs McRoy, and their child) used to live in the house. Ashley is that child. (Proof of this is in the Warioware inc. series, Ashley lives in a haunted mansion. Look at where this game takes place.)
- Richard McRoy is Ashley's father.
- As seen in FNAW Origins, she was possessed by Wario
- In her jumpscare, she comes from the left side of the screen and gets in the player's face. She has her right arm up as if she's about to strike the player.
Five Nights at Wario's 3
|Enemies||Wario • Waluigi • Mario • Luigi • Peach • Wario Man • Bowser • Toad • Yoshi • Ashley • Donkey Kong • Nightmare Wario|
|Humans||Richard McRoy • Phone Guy • Thomas Taylor|